Encore Education Centre
ENCORE EDUCATION CENTRE COVID-19 CURRENT INFORMATION
August 3, 2022
Provincial mandates have been lifted and society strives to regain normality. However, COVID-19 continues and an 8th wave variant is forecasted to hit this fall. The overriding concern of the Board of Directors is the health and welfare of our vulnerable seniors that attend our classes and that of our valued staff that make all this happen. We hope we will be able to further reduce restrictions for the Winter Semester.
Participants must consult our website to be certain what restrictions will apply to any program they may attend. The information here is what applies to our operation as of this date. The most current information will always be on our website. www.encorecornwall.com
1. The Encore Board of Directors believes that the safety of our participants, staff and presenters is most important and has decided to maintain the masking requirement. Although updated COVID-19 vaccinations are highly recommended, a certificate of vaccination is no longer required.
2. Please make payment arrangements in advance by phone (credit card only) or through postal mail (cheques only).
3. Hand sanitizing and mask requirements apply in our building to protect participants, volunteers and staff. Please follow these rules. Although Social Distancing rules no longer apply, please maintain personal spacing whenever possible.
4. If you leave the room at the break or during the presentation, please sanitize your hands before re-entering the room.
5. Health Screening: Active screening is no longer required. A “Passive Screening” poster will instruct you.
6. While the coffee/tea/water provisions remain closed due to sanitizing and masking issues, participants are encouraged to bring their own refreshments to the sessions.
7. While we have put measures in place to enhance safety and help reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places where people gather. By attending ENCORE presentations, you voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19 and agree to adhere to the health and safety precautions ENCORE has provided. Adherence to the above measures is required for admission to ENCORE presentations.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Covid-19 Self-Screening Questionnaire