Encore Education Centre
ENCORE is attempting to resume operations during a difficult phase of the COVID pandemic. Rules are somewhat fluid and we must adjust to keep everyone safe. If there is any conflict between what is stated on this notice and any other previous communications, (the printed program, earlier communications, etc.) the information here is what applies to our operation as of this date.
1. All participants must be registered before the day of the presentation. No new participants will be accepted “at the door”. This is to protect staff, volunteers and participants from any unnecessary interactions. Please make all payment arrangements on the phone when you register.
2. Seating for our presentations is limited due to distancing requirements.
3. You are required to provide a proof of vaccination document (or exemption certification) and photo
I.D. to the Greeter near the classroom door. Please have your information available to save delays. There will be no exceptions to this Provincial regulation.
4. All social distancing, reduced contact, hand sanitizing and mask requirements apply in our building to protect participants, volunteers and staff. Please follow these rules. Please avoid group socializing.
5. If you leave the room at the break or during the presentation, please sanitize your hands before re- entering the room.
6. Health Screening
On the reverse of this notice is a COVID-19 Self-Screening Questionnaire which all participants are asked to complete before arriving at the ENCORE facility. Each participant will be asked verbally at the greeting station if they have read and agree to these terms and the questionnaire in order to be admitted. Although it is important that you agree to these terms in advance, you do not need to bring this form with you.
7. While we have put measures in place to enhance safety and help reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places where people gather. By attending ENCORE presentations, you voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19 and agree to adhere to the health and safety precautions ENCORE has provided. Adherence to the above measures is required for admission to ENCORE presentations.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Covid-19 Self-Screening Questionnaire
1. Are you currently experiencing one or more of the symptoms below that are new or worsening? Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.
2. Has a doctor, health care provider or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
3. In the last 14 days, have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19?
4. in the last 14 days, have you or anyone you live with travelled outside of Canada?
5. Is there anyone you live with currently experiencing any new COIVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms?
If you have answered NO to all the above questions, you may enter the classroom.
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, please stay at home, self-isolate immediately and contact a health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) to get advice or an assessment, including if you need a COVID-19 test.
If any of the answers to these screening questions change before or during your visit, this screening result is no longer valid.